Watts Martin is a writer (technical and creative) and former web developer. He’s worked at several large companies, several small companies, and a couple startups. Along the way he’s worked with a few hip technologies and a few not-so-hip ones. He’s also had a few short stories and non-fiction articles published. He finds talking about himself in the third person a touch silly.
- “Fixer,” a noir short story, was published as part of the anthology Inhuman Acts in September 2015.
- “Tow,” a science fiction short story, was published as part of the anthology The Furry Future in January 2015. (It was nominated for an Ursa Major Award.)
- Changing some information around. (May 2014)
- Minor updates to nearly all the text pages, and a big fixed background header image because that’s “in” these days, isn’t it? (March 2014)
- “Going Concerns,” a fantasy novella, was published as part of the anthology Five Fortunes in January 2014. (It was nominated for a Cóyotl Award.)
- “Advertising on Demand” was published in The Magazine, issue 4.
- “Indigo Rain,” a fantasy novella, was published in January 2013. (It won a Cóyotl Award!)